I hold a degree in “Computer Science with Forensic Science” and have been working in the IT industry since 2004.
- Currently a Senior Consultant, for DevOps / Infrastructure.
- Principal Systems Administrator for a multinational insurance company, focusing on Team up-skilling and infrastructure automation.
- Senior Systems Engineer, responsible for UNIX for a multinational insurance company.
- Senior Configuration Engineer for a software / hardware development company, running a mixed environment of Windows, Linux. Primarily responsible for TFS infrastructure, MSBuild Scripts and Build / Systems Automation.
- Support Analyst for a Magic Circle Legal firm providing 3rd Level Desktop support and managing ConfigMgr 2007 (SCCM) across 36+ Sites.
- System’s Administrator for a Software Company. Managing Windows / Linux Systems, Cisco / Dell Network and Bluearc / EMC storage.
- IT Technician in a School.
I currently hold the following certifications:
- MCTS: SCCM 2007