After a mass of updates to the code a new version is out, this is still experimental so should only be used in a lab environment.
The MOF file “should” work but please see the article here about it as I haven’t tested it yet due to my test environment being broken (If anyone can test and let me know I would be grateful). Once I have tested it I can then start adding reports.
See here: https://sourceforge.net/p/cdptowmi/wiki/ToDo%20List/ (work in progress)
- 0.0.0.2: 2011-11-01
- Commandline arguments now work
- Added guiconsole for debug mode
- Prevented popup console appearing when application is run
- Added file and versioning info to the exe.
- General fixes to broken code and cleanup.