As per the title.
I booked my exam on the 15th of July and passed my exam on the 20th of August. Took me about 6 weeks of studying for on average 4-5hours a night.
My Final CCNA home Lab consists of:
- 2×1720 – Useless, don’t support vlan trunking
- 1×1721 – good buy but not rackable
- 1×2611 – XM would be better as it is 2xFE, but still useful if you are not using vlan trunking
- 1×2620 – Great buy esp if you can get a nm-2fe for it
- 2×1760 – Best Buy, very cheap supports 2 WIC and 2 VIC
- 1×2514 – Not back for a basic frame relay switch to get started
- 1×4000 (with 4 port serial module) – Frame Relay (very cheap, so excellent value)
- 1×2950 – Only supports 801q encapsulation, but very good switch if a tad expensive
- 2x2900xl – ok switches good value for money but support only the outdated ‘vlan database’