LAST UPDATED: 2010-04-12
These 2 reports will determine the link to the dell driver page for the systems based on their OS and Architecture.
- Redid the OS detection code should be more accurate and more efficient now.
- Fixed the chassis type issue
- Initial Release
- When the page loads the Info on the page can be incorrect however the table with the drivers IS correct Refresh the page to correct.
- If os isn’t supported for the system by dell one that is will be displayed.
- Assumes Chassis Types 23 & 17 are servers and all others are not.
For the Specific Machine report don’t forget to add the prompt variable. “Properties -> Edit SQL -> Prompts -> “New Variable”
- Name: “variable”
- Prompt Text: “Computer Name”
- Provide SQL Statement:
begin if (@__filterwildcard = '') SELECT DISTINCT SYS.Netbios_Name0 from v_R_System SYS ORDER By SYS.Netbios_Name0 else SELECT DISTINCT SYS.Netbios_Name0 from v_R_System SYS WHERE SYS.Netbios_Name0 like @__filterwildcard ORDER By SYS.Netbios_Name0 end
- [download id=”8″]
- [download id=”9″]