Sorry for the lack of progress until recently but I’ve recently had a lot of more important priorities in life so working on this had to go on hold for a little while. I am hoping in the next few months to release version 1.0 but as on now this is still experimental so should only be used in a lab environment.
Please use the ticketing system on sourceforge to report any issues and add feature requests.
You can get it here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdptowmi/
See here: https://sourceforge.net/p/cdptowmi/wiki/ToDo%20List/ (work in progress)
- Added Power Available to debug output
- Added Capabilities, Duplex, IP address, Management IP, Native VLAN and Protocol Hello to debug output
- Cleaned up code for NIC query, added “NetConnectionID” to the debug output
- Search for specific NIC or for multiple NICs (using “LIKE” so names must have common string)
- Added more CDP Types
- Started to refactor code to handle other languages.
- Added ability to read .pcap files to DEBUG builds using -f “<File>”
- Changed MAC addresses to use Class clsMAC instead of being u_char* displayed via printf in hex
- Added -c <AdaptorName> to allow the NIC to use to be specified at the commandline
- Multiple IPs now handled correctly
- Added Cluster Master IP to debug output