It’s been a while since I posted anything, but I’ve been really busy at home and in work.
Although I have beening using OSD for a while it hasn’t been completely automated, things like timezone, keyboard locale etc still need to be changed by an administrator after a rebuild. Now we have sites in America, UK, Europe and Japan, so I need to account for them in my task sequence. I will admit here that I had a bit of trouble with getting the script to work so I did get some help from MS (they added 2 lines of code to the script and 1 task sequence event).
There are 2 parts to this, 1st is the vbscript to detect and set the location and then some task sequence events to act on the variables we set.